Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

~♥ Come On In ♥~

It's time for a little Christmas tour around the old farmhouse...
This is atop my desk where I do my blogging.
 The Living Room




 The Kitchen



My Canisters from Walmart decorated with Chalkink Markers
Above my Pantry
 The Laundry Room



 The Powder Room

Thank you for stopping by for a visit...I hope you enjoyed this little tour.  I still have more decorating to do and if I have the time, I'll post a few more pictures.  I'm busy this week baking for my upcoming cookie exchange, plus there are presents to wrap, etc.  Have a wonderful day and please come back again soon!

Kim

p.s.  I hope you all took advantage of the free gift tags from Gooseberry Patch that I posted about...if not, check out my previous post to find out how you can get yours!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm linking with The Nester

http://www.thenester.com

Cottage and Vine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...