Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

~♥ Free Printable Gift Tags ♥~

Good afternoon sweet blogging friends...I hope you all are well and are busy preparing for the holidays.  Some decorating has taken place at my home, but I'm not quite finished.  I also have some baking to do for my upcoming cookie exchange.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just look what I found from Gooseberry Patch...I had to share this with you...wouldn't these look wonderful on the gifts you're giving this year?

 Click Here and you can go and print some of your own.  I'm planning on using my scrapbooking scissors to add a decorative edge when I cut them out.  Plus I'll use some of my Martha Stewart glitter to jazz them up a little :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Kim 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...