Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

~*Tweaking My Tweaking*~

Yes, blogging friends....I tweaked my tweaking. The first picture shows how it looked the first time. I felt that something was missing in the middle...the salt and pepper shakers looked too small...while I felt it was okay, it just wasn't right.
While browsing a new blogging friend's blog, Lisa from A Cottage To Me had posted about her new candle from Wal-mart. The style is what I was looking for.
So I found this great candle, thanks to Lisa (I got a different scent though). I also got this wooden candle holder that was on clearance and decided to use it, too.
Thanks for stopping by to see my tweaking! I love your visits. Have a wonderful weekend, dear blogging friends and thank you for all of sweet comments on my previous post about my "tweaking".

Love, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...