Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

~*Hooked On Milk Glass*~

I am hooked on milk glass vases...I just found this one on Wednesday at the thrift store...it was $1.00. I still haven't decided what I'm going to put in it..maybe a lovely little violet...I know it has to be something very springy!

This is a smaller vase...I have been lucky enough to find them in several different sizes.

My regular readers will remember these two from a previous post.Please visit Julia's Blog, Hooked On Houses, for more Hooked On posts. What are you hooked on?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dear readers, I can't thank you all enough for the kind comments you continue to leave me...honestly, when I started this blog I didn't think anyone would be interested in what was going in my home...it truly is a haven to me and my family.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...