Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

~*A Little Of This And That*~

Hello dear blogging friends...I hope you all are doing well...to tell you the truth, I'm getting spring fever! I'm longing for spring colors in this drabness of winter...where did I find mine? At Wal-mart...
I picked up a bag of these milk chocolate eggs in the loveliest shade of blue...they also had them in yellow and in green! I have found my little bit of spring at last!
Having the blue eggs made me want to add these two pictures to my hutch.

I never thought I'd be using blue in my kitchen...but I must say that I'm liking it a lot!
I added a touch of spring to my powder room with this silk violet.
This cup always makes me smile, so I added it to the powder room as well.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have you started adding touches of spring to your home as well?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I also want to thank all of you who commented on my post about my milk glass. I'm hoping to find more...watch out thrift stores...here I come!
Love, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...