Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~*Where I Blog*~

Hello dear blogging friends! It sure has been fun hopping around blogland seeing where everyone blogs, so I thought I would join in on the fun. I blog from our dining room.
I tried to create one pretty area on my desk. The teapot belonged to my Mom...I added the "fake" violets. The little saucer is for my glass of water or nice steaming cup of hot tea. I don't want to end up with a water mark on the wood. The little picture was a thrift store find.
I also keep a jar full of some sweets...right now I have Smarties Love Hearts...who knows what will go in it when it's empty.

If you haven't posted where you blog, why not join in on the fun? I'd love to see where you all blog. Thanks again for stopping by, as always I love to hear from you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on our family vacation. We had a nice time, but was gone non-stop...I think I needed a vacation from the vacation!

Love, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...