Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~* For The Love of...Red *~

Hello sweet blogging friends...I've finally returned from a much needed break! I hope you all are well and enjoyed the holidays. We had our Christmas dinner on the 27th of December...my dh's side of the family has grown and since his nieces are now married and have families of their own, we decided to host a meal at our home on a day other than the 25th. There were 18 people all together. I remember the days when I fretted over cooking a meal for a few people...my how times have changed!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I wanted to give a fresh, new look to the kitchen, so I had dh take the leaf out of our table...I love a round table! I found this great table cloth at TJ Maxx yesterday...I love the fact that it has both red and burgandy in it.
I love how it looks on the table.
I also wanted to show you my new Paula Dean coffee pot! I LOVE the color. I was actually on the lookout for a new tea kettle, but every one I found looked so modern...I'm definitely not a modern gal. I spotted this beauty and knew that it had to come home with me.I think my new favorite color is now red...oh no, I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to start painting things red...dh will not be happy...LOL!

I finally changed the saying on my chalkboard...since valentine's day is just around the corner, I decided to add hearts and a Bible verse about LOVE.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you so much for stopping by...I appreciate the New Year wishes you left for me and my family...that was so sweet. I'm so sorry that I haven't been around to see all of you. My time on the computer has been so limited and it will be again, too, as me and my family are going to FLORIDA from January 15th through the 19th! We are so excited....we're going to Walt Disney World...please say a prayer for us...we've never flown before and I have a few butterflies.
Love, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...