Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

~* Tweaking *~

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my last post...I didn't know there were so many "RED" lovers out there! I've been doing a little tweaking since my last post. I added the candle holders, sugar bowl and place mats. I'm pleased with it...I did some shopping in my own home to find these items which was even better! I love moving things around as I know many of you do, too.
I decided to paint the frame of my Susan Branch print...the frame was oak and I painted it RED.
This apron was the inspiration for my next phase of tweaking...
I took the colors from this apron and tried to incorporate them into what I displayed on my Amish made hutch...I still think it needs some tweaking...again, I used things in my home that I had stored away or were used elsewhere.
This is something new I put together...I found the cheese dome awhile ago, but didn't put it with a plate, until I was looking through several that had I stored away...I love the red and the delicate flowers.
My dear friend, Josie gave me several old cookie cutters for Christmas. I bought this jar and added them, along with others that I had.
The green platter belonged to my dear Gram...she used the green and white dishes at Christmas. The orange juicer is old, too...it belonged to my Gram also.
Thanks for stopping by to look at my "Tweaking"...I appreciate your visits and kind comments as always. I also can't even begin to express how thankful I am for all of your prayers for our trip to Florida.
Love, Kim
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My friend, Linda, from Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives passed this award onto me...thank you so much, Linda. I'm awarding it to all of my dear readers and followers!

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers' aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...