Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

~* A New Cupboard *~

I found this great little black cupboard at Wal-mart last year for $10.00 in the craft section of the store. Some of the edges are sanded and there is a little bit of red showing through. It has three shelves and two little drawers. I'm going to use it for a spice cupboard.

I found these great Watkins spices at Wal-mart. Most of them are priced under $3.00. They are tin, too, which makes them perfect for my cupboard.
Of course, as you can see by the top picture I only have one spice. I wanted to make sure they were the right size. I can't wait to fill it up! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for all of your sweet comments that were left about my house number sign. I appreciate all of you!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...