Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

~* Happy Belated July 4th *~

Dear blogging friends...I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted anything. I don't know where the time has gone and I do apologize for not being around as much.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th. We had some friends over to watch fireworks. We live on a hill and have a wonderful view of some local fireworks (Idlewild Park and Rolling Rock Country Club). My dear friend Josie brought me this sweet flag box that I just love! Thank you so much Josie!
We recently changed our front porch furniture. Our other furniture was nice, but was too small for the size of the porch. We got this furniture at Home Depot and I just love it...wish all of you could come over and enjoy it with me...I can see us sitting there enjoying lemonade, cookies and chatting about our families and our recent yard sale/thrifting finds.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks so much for the comments that were left for me on my last post...I appreciate each and every one of you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...