Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

~* House Number Sign *~

I saw a house number sign in one of my older issues of Country Sampler and I really liked it. I decided to make one on my own. I bought the board in the craft section of Wal-mart, purchased two stars and wooden numbers. I painted the board barn red, added weathering medium, painted yellow on top for a crackled finish. The stars were already the color I wanted them. I painted the numbers black and distressed them and then added everything to the board. I love how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look...I hope you'll come back again soon!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As always, thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...