Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

~* Getting To Know All About Me *~



Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my bathroom decorating. I appreciate all of you taking the time to visit me!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I received the following e-mail from my friend, Patti, and wanted to share my responses with all of you, to help you get to know me a little better. If you feel like participating, then please let me know so I can go to your blog and read your answers!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kim Novak...movie star from the 60's


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a couple of days ago


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? it's not too bad


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? lebanon balogna


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 daughter



6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? probably...I get along rather well with myself!



7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? oh sure...all of the time!


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no way!!!!!


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAl? Quaker 100% Natural Granola


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no, since I mostly wear slip-on shoes


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I may not be physically strong but I've gone through a lot of things that have made me strong on the inside!


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? DQ Peppermint Chip blizzard


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they seem happy or not.


15. RED OR PINK? red...barn red to be exact


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? nothing really...I'm happy with me...okay, you got me...I wish I was a little bit taller...I'm 5'2".


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parents


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO RESPOND? Sure, if they want to


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans and no shoes...I never wear shoes in the house.


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Archer Farms Butter Toffee


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing...I'm enjoying the silence


22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Barn Red


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? cinnamon


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Neighbor, Bonnie


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I do...very much!


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? softball and volleyball (my dd plays these sports)


27. HAIR COLOR? brown


28. EYE COLOR? brown


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no


30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? pizza, especially from Jioio's...I could eat their pizza every day!


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hallmark's "Pictures of Hollis Woods"


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? peach


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I really like both...I can't choose!


35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs


36. FAVORITE DESSERT? carrot cake


37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Borrower's (kid's book)


38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a kitty in a basket


39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST LAST NIGHT? Rules of Engagement


40. FAVORITE SOUND? laughter


41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles...I loved Yellow Submarine when I was small...the Beatles did sing that song, right???


42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida


43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? no


44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ligonier


45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? everyone's


One of my favorite pictures of me, my Mom and Dad...I was around 6 years old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...