Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

~* The Bathroom Reveal *~

I've finally gotten around to where I am satisfied (for the time being) with my bathroom decorating. To the shelf I added an apothocary jar filled with decorative Gawri fruit (the jar is a recent thrift store find - as I told Lynda, I am obsessed with these jars!). I have no idea what Gawri fruit is, but I liked the looks of them. The rose picture was a thrift store find (I had changed the finish on the picture frame) and to the decorative glass bottle (another thrift store find) I added some pipberries.

The cupboard in it's new home!

Let's take a look inside!
Here's a pipberry candle ring that I am using as a wreath. I attached a doily to the back of it. I used an ornament hook stuck through the back of the doily to hang the pocket watch from it. Heidi was my inspiration for using the doilies...thank you, Heidi!

This is a picture of me as a little girl...I think I'm around four years old. This is one of my favorite pictures. I have a yellow polka dotted dress on.

This jar belonged to our dear "Granny". I used a rub on transfer to add the "K".

Here are a few old bottles that belonged to my dear Dad. Beside them is a birdhouse that was a thrift store find.

Thanks for taking a look!


As always, thank you so much for stopping by...I do appreciate each and every one of you! It's so nice to be able to share my home and "treasures" with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...