Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

~* A Blogging Break *~

Dear friends, I always appreciate your visits and sweet words! I just wanted to let you know that I am taking a little bit of a blogging break. There are many things I need to do for my family and they need my undivided attention at this time. I hope to get my decorating done soon so I will be able to show you my Christmas decorating before the end of this year!
I decided to post a picture of the barn that was taken several weeks ago when we had snow. Although there are no horses housed in the barn at this time, there will be some coming to live there this spring...my dd is very excited about that!
Thank you for stopping by.

p.s. I promise that I will get back to my regular visiting and posting once we are into the new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...