Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

~♥ Things That Make Me Smile ♥~

There is no place I'd rather be than at H♥ME...seeing certain things puts a smile on my face...here are a  few of them:

A large fork, knife and spoon...my dear Gram had something similar on her wall when I was growing up.
 A picture of my sweet M♥M when she was a little girl.
 This whimsical vase
 Buttons that belonged to my dear Gram that she collected over the years.
 A picture of the log house my dear Gram grew up in.
 A picture of my dear Hubby when he was a year old (sorry for the glare).
 A picture of my hubby and his older brothers in their cowboy hats and western wear...

And of course, visits from dear blogging friends always puts a smile on my face as well!

Kim



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...