Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

~♥A Little Fall Decorating ♥~

Hello sweet blogging friends!  I'm finally getting around to adding some Fall touches in my home.  I thought I'd share a few with you. 
One of my favorite Gooseberry Patch cookbooks...isn't the cover just darling?
My little school chalkboard.  I love using my Chalk Ink Markers.
My Hutch...one of my favorite pieces in my kitchen!


A Fall Wreath
I love this chippy little chair.  I purchased it several years ago from my church.  This was one of the chairs that I sat on at my beloved little church when I was around three or four years old.
Thanks for stopping by, dear friends!
Kim

P.S.  Be sure and click on the words Gooseberry Patch and Chalk Ink Markers above...they'll take you to these wonderful websites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...