Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello sweet friends...so glad that you enjoyed the video I posted by Miranda Lambert...that song really spoke to my heart so I just had to share it!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I wanted to share my latest bargain with you...I found this wreath at Michael's for $29.99...it is pretty big and was priced at $99.99 before I got it on clearance.  I've been looking for a wreath just like this..it has the colors I love...gotta have me some RED!

The bow matches my curtains...this made me so happy!

I also wanted to share this sweet gift that was given to me by my lovely friend, Bridget...what a sweet gal she is...we have so much in common...she really is a "Kindred Spirit."
Thank you, honey bun!  I have it on my hutch in the kitchen where I can see it...it really brings a smile to my face.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...