Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

~* My New Treasures *~

Hello blogging friends! I have some goodies to share with you...while visiting a local resale shop to make a donation of things my family no longer needed I found this antique wash stand. At first I wasn't going to get it...what would my dear hubby say...did we really have the room for it...I honestly didn't know what to do so I decided to give my name and number to the sweet lady there. Low and behold I received a call and was offered it at a lower price! Of course, I couldn't pass it up!

I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with the finish...should I paint over it...should I strip the paint off? I'm still contemplating what to do.
I love the curved front on it! I know that I am definitely changing the hardware.
I also found this nice picture frame that I'm going to make into a chalkboard for my porch.
And last, but not least, I got this old window from my church. They were replacing all of the windows with new ones. When an announcement was made asking if anyone would want one, I knew I wanted one for sure! I've gone to this church since I was a year old and I wanted a part of history. I'm painting the frame because it's in bad shape, then I'll hang it in the dining room. Thank you so much for stopping by!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes! You all are so kind. On another note, Lil Mama has still not returned and it has been three weeks...I'm still holding out hope that she'll return one day.
♥ Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...