Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

~*My Oh My, How Time Flies*~

...when you're having fun! Hello sweet blogging friends. I pray that you all are well. My family and I are doing great...just decided to take a little break, though I didn't think it would have been that long! I've been busy planning my dd's sweet 16 birthday party. I still have a lot to do and it's three weeks away so I probably won't be posting that much again until it's over with.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments that you left for me on my last post. As you'll see in the picture below, the kittens have grown considerably. We were so happy to be able to keep all of them...they are so sweet and friendly. Every morning they greet us for a treat and will follow us to the barn to be fed.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I've also been trying to bring some color to the home place...
I found these great hanging baskets at a local green house...aren't they pretty?
Below is my cup and saucer planter even though at the angle I took the picture you can't see the handle. I found the planter at Wal-mart.
I had two small ivy plants that are growing like weeds...I decided to bend a hanger and insert it into the pots and have the ivy grow around it...so far so good...it's getting there.
Thank you all so much for stopping by...I appreciate your visits and comments very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...