Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

~* My Roasting Pan *~


I hope all of my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My dh, dd, and I spent a quiet day at home. We had a nice meal, watched a funny movie, had a nice visit with our dear friends, Mark and Josie, and finished the night up by watching Christmas videos from when our dd was young. It was a good day...there is always so much to be thankful for!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I wanted to share this picture of my roasting pan with you. This roaster was used by my dear Gram, my dear Mom and now by me. I hope to one day pass it on to my dd. This pan has seen many turkeys. I have a lot of wonderful memories that are associated with this pan...I will always hold them dear to my heart!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As always, dear friends, I'm thankful for each one of you who take the time to visit me and leave me such sweet comments! Have a great weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...