Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Few More Treasures...

Sometimes I put things together and I'm not quite sure they work...this is one of those times, but I decided to post the pictures anyway. This display is on top of my computer hutch. This chair is one that I sat on as a small child when I went to Sunday School at the little community church my dear Mom and I attended (My dh, dd and I still attend this church). Our church was selling these chairs several years ago and I just had to have one of them (wish I would have bought a few more...they're really sweet). The birdhouse was a recent purchase from Goodwill, the basket was from a church sale, the small teacup and saucer belonged to a dear family friend, and the flower pot came from Wal-mart. The violet is an artificial plant picked up at Target several years ago on clearance. The picture in the background came from Home Interiors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...