Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tuesdays Are A Killer




Pop on over to 'A Welsh Girl In Australia' blog, HERE, to see a beautiful 'before and after' transformation. It features this gorgeous island bench..... which has now gone into my kitchen file!

Thank goodness for Beth's post this morning. Tuesday mornings are a killer for me..... with my late night orchestra rehearsal on Monday night and an early start for the boys on Tuesday mornings with guitar ensemble. Being an early to bed girl, and an early riser, my late night on Monday takes me a week to get over! Is anyone else out there feeling their age, like me? Hardest thing for me at the moment is reading music. My glasses prescription is for computer distance, not music stand distance. The music is hard enough without not being able to see it. A fellow violinist and I spent the time between takes last night, discussing contact lenses and those cheap pharmacy glasses. She had 3 pairs with her so I alternated between 2.5 and 3 all night! Felt quite motion sick at the end of it all... and added to that, who can get to sleep at midnight after scratching through Vaughan Williams' 'Sea Symphony' all night? Listen to it... it's a killer. HERE (skip the ad!)

There's a succinct little commentary about it HERE too. He's quite passionate about it all. It's catching!

So, I'm off to start my day, with the Sea Symphony swirling through my head. That's my soundtrack for today! Might have to do something fitting and grand!

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...