Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

~♥ Yard Sale Goodies ♥~

Hello sweet blogging friends...long time no post!  I am still here, just haven't had anything to post about or so I thought.  I realized that I hadn't shared what I found yard saling back in June and here it is the end of August!  My oh my how time flies...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I love this basket...I bought it for $5.00
This wreath was $3.00
These sweet little lambs (made from bone china not resin) were $2.00
and last but not least, a juicer for $1.00
Thank you so much for stopping by...I'm hoping to post more regularly in September.  My dear daughter starts her senior year of high school on August 30th...I can't believe it.  It seems like yesterday she was starting kindergarten!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...