Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

~♥ My Screen Door ♥~

I old wooden screen doors.  This door has been on our home since 1963 when my In-Laws lived in this house.  My door recently got a makeover....there was no way I would ever part with this door because it's seen too many people come and go in it's 47 years in existance.
My dear Hubby and I went to Lowe's and found wooden accent pieces.  He graciously accepted the duty of painting them and attaching them to the door.
Here's an up close and personal look...isn't she pretty?

Thanks for stopping by, dear friends!
Kim
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all for the kinds words you left on my last post,
"My Daughter's Prom."  She had a wonderful time with her boyfriend and friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...