Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

~♥Laundry Room Update ♥~


This is how my laundry tub has looked for almost five years...I felt it was time for a change!
This is how the laundry tub looks without being covered...not very pretty and I'm all about making something look pretty.
And this is how it looks after...I purchased new curtains from the Better Homes and Gardens collection at Wal-mart and used a tier to cover my laundry tub.
I bought these rods (I only needed one) ...
attached it with removable velcro.
These are my new valances (sorry the picture is so dark).
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here are a few more pictures of the laundry room.

I want my washer to look pretty when it's not in use.
Hmmm...just realized the scarf is wrinkled...sorry about that!

This is a picture of my great grandma doing laundry...she's on the right.
It really makes me appreciate my washer and dryer.

Thank you so much for stopping by blogging friends...I always enjoy your company!

Kim

p.s.  Thank you all for your wonderful and sweet comments that you left on my previous post about my screen door update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...