Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

~♥ My Canisters ♥~

Happy Friday, blogging friends!  I'm so glad that many of you enjoyed the pictures I posted from Better Homes and Gardens...I can't stop looking at them myself.  I really do appreciate all of your visits and comments.
 I thought I'd share something in my kitchen that I lve...my canisters.  They were an inexpensive find at Wal-mart and I like the fact that they are plain.  I love to jazz them up with my Chalk-ink Markers!

Sorry that the pictures are a little off...I took allergy medicine and I'm feeling slightly loopy...atleast my nose isn't running!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  We're off to the Motocross races on Sunday in Shippensburg, PA, where my daughter's boyfriend will be racing.  Please say a prayer for his safety...last season he had a bad broken arm.  Take care, my dear blogging friends.
♥ Kim

Click Here to visit the Chalk-Ink Website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...