Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~♥Country Comfort♥~

While browsing the web for inspirational pictures I came across these on the Better Homes and Gardens website...Enjoy!

Love, Love, Love this porch.
Red chairs make me smile :)
Very clever!

Love the blue and white dishes!

Love this very organized space.
More red...
Great idea for a linen closet.
More prettiness...
Lovely ferns and a great red couch.
Great red stools.
Darling.
This sink is amazing!
So simple yet so pretty.
More loveliness.
What a great kitchen!
So homey.
I hope you enjoyed these pictures...sorry I didn't have any of my own to post.  Hopefully I'll have something to share with you soon.

Thanks for stopping by, dear friends!
♥ Kim


p.s.  I'll be posting a recipe very soon on my baking blog for Honey Bun Cake!

Pictures by Better Homes & Gardens http://www.bhg.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...