Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

~♥I've Had You In Suspense Long Enough♥~

Here's what Santa brought me...a new farmhouse cupboard and...

a new farmhouse table.

This is our 20th anniversary gift, too.  My dear Hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary on the 13th of January.  When we were first married we bought a table and chairs so we thought it would would be nice to do this for our Christmas/20th Anniversary gift.  We gave our old table and hutch to a young couple who recently got engaged...they just bought a house, too, and needed everything.  They were so grateful and we were happy to help them out.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I thought I'd show you a few other things in the kitchen, too.

Here's my chalkboard that I love to decorate!  The Chalkink Markers are so fun to use! 

I love sprinkles and things to decorate cookies and cupcakes...here's my supply in the drawers of my new cupboard.



I moved this dresser (removed the mirror) to the kitchen to provide more storage (one can never have enough storage!).  The rocking chair belongs to my dear daughter.  It was given to her by her grandparents when she was a year old...she's now 16 1/2.

The top of the dresser: The scale was a garage sale find ($15), the canisters look old, but they are actually new, the castiron cook stove was given to me by my dear Gram.

Thank for visiting me today...I really do appreciate all of your sweet comments and visits!
♥ Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...