Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~♥A Bedroom Tour♥~

Hello dear friends!  Thank you all for your sweet comments on my new hutch and farmhouse table...my family and I have been enjoying it!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Several of you had questions about the Chalkink Markers.  I purchased mine from Amazon, but if you go directly to the Chalkink website, they have a much better selection.  Click Here to be taken to their website!  Once you try Chalkink Markers you'll not use regular chalk.  I love the fact that the colors are so vibrant and that they don't smear when dry!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now, on with the tour!  Besides my kitchen, my bedroom is also one of my favorite rooms.  It's a very bright area even on a cloudy day because of all of the windows.

This is my sitting area.  It's a nice place for reading or watching TV.

This dresser had a huge mirror on it, but I talked my DH into removing it.  It makes a great stand for the TV.

This is an antique vanity that was given to me by a dear family friend.  My DH refinished it.

Once again, thank you for your visits.  And speaking of visiting, my new friend, Dan, that I met on the Country Sampler Forum just started a blog...why not stop over and welcome him to the wonderful world of blogging?  His home is going to be featured in the Country Sampler 2010 Home Tour Edition! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...