Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

~♥Friendship Tea♥~


I made this Friendship Tea mix to give as gifts.  It was pretty inexpensive.  I put the mix into pint jars, used paper doilies to cover the lids, put a rubber band to hold it in place, and used ribbon to cover the rubber band.  I made tags that I printed on cardstock.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here's the recipe:
  • 2 cups instant dry tea mix
  • 2 cups orange tang
  • 4 cups sugar
  • 1 cup lemonade mix
  • 2 tsps cinnamon
  • 1 tsp ground cloves
  • 1 cup cinnamon heart candies
Mix together in a large bowl and ladle into glass jars.

For the tags: Stir 2 heaping teaspoons into a mug of steaming hot water.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for stopping by!  I always appreciate your visits and your sweet comments :)

♥ Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...