Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hello blogging friends! Thank you all so much for the sweet comments that were left on my last post. I hope my formula works for those of you who are giving it a try. Honestly, this is the best year I've had for hanging baskets. I thought I'd show you a picture of the other hanging baskets. I am still amazed at how much they've grown.
I also thought I'd share the view we have from our porch...this is it on a nice day. I love this view so much and really enjoy how it changes through the seasons.

As you can see, the view isn't that good on a rainy day.
This is Lil Mama...one of the kittens. She is one of the sweetest little gals ever! They all spend a lot of time enjoying the comfy furniture on the porch.This is Bubba, the only boy in the bunch. He didn't appreciate having his picture taken...lol.
Thank you so much for stopping by...I hope you all are enjoying your summer!
Please stop by again...I enjoy the company.
♥ Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...