Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

~* Hanging Baskets *~

I wanted to share pictures of my hanging baskets. The picture below was taken on May 19th, 2009. I remember when I bought them (I have three others) and thought they looked pretty good...
Here's the same hanging basket on July 11th! I'm amazed at how big it's gotten. I swear (well, not really...LOL) by Miracle Grow Bloom Booster. I water the baskets every day, sometimes twice if it's really hot out. I also try to cut the dead blooms off every day, too.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look...enjoy the rest of your weekend.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks to all of you who visited and commented on my last post about my new bunting for the porch...I really appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...