Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

Kitchen Pictures

I have been searching for the perfect clock for my kitchen. I wanted something that had an old, worn look to it. I found this clock at Wal-mart and I am thrilled with it. I'm still working on finding other things to decorate my walls since we had the beadboard added. This is taking some time. I purchased the table several months ago. On top of the table is a small iron cookstove given to me by my Gram. The star was given to me by my friend Beth for Christmas. The courting candle was just given to me by my friend Josie...(thank you...I love it). The bottom shelf holds four new Gooseberry Patch cookbooks (yes, they are my weakness). They were given to me for Christmas by my dear husband and sweet daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...