Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Egg Trinket Box


When I bought the three egg boxes from the Dollar Tree I had no idea what I was going to do with them, I just knew that I had to buy them because I thought they were so sweet. I decided to put together a nest for the off white egg. I started out with a grapevine wreath (.99 cent thrift store find) added an ivy candle ring that I had on hand, added a pip berry candle ring that I just purchased and then put the egg into it's new home. (I wish I could get a close up of the egg for all of you to see...it has cute little brown specks all over it...just darling!) I'm still deciding what to do with my other two eggs...any ideas? I'm not sure if you can tell this from the picture or not but this is not a tiny egg...it's 5 1/2 inches long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...