Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Cleaning-How to get Crayon off a Door

Fall cleaning continues over here! 

FallCleaningbutton4

Although, I did not do what I had planned to do today, which was clean out my closet.

2010 09 14_9151

I really want to simplify what I have and organize everything!!!!  I am not going to spend too much time in there but I NEED to get rid of at least 1/3 of my clothes. 

So, that was going to be my fall cleaning for the day, until…..

I found that my 3 year old left me some “artwork” on two of my doors.

Urgh!!!!

That was his first time using crayons on the door so I wasn’t sure how hard it would be to get off.

2010 09 15_9147

I didn’t have time to clean it right away,  I waited at least an hour until finally getting around to it. 

I got my Basic H (degreasing bottle), a couple of cleaning cloths (I had my son help me wipe it off) and my camera (because I had to show you, lol).

I was so impressed….it only took a minute or two for each door and it was all off!

2010 09 15_9149

Here is the other door.

2010 09 15_9148

  Here is the after!  I seriously was so excited!!!!  And it was easy!

2010 09 15_9150

I was so motivated that I continued on and cleaned all of my doors in the house.

What did you clean today?

Are you fall cleaning?

Do you need to clean out your closet too?

FALLCLEANING

 

 

Happy Cleaning!

Bonnie :)

To wash the crayons off my door, I used Basic H Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...