Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

~♥ Happy April First ♥~

Good morning, blogging friends!  What a lovely spring morning it is here in Southwestern Pa.  I thought I'd show you a few things around my house. 
I bought these flowers at Wal-mart yesterday.  The picture just doesn't do them justice.  I bought my container at TJ Maxx.  I also bought the lighted branches at a local country shop called Roadman's Country Living. 
I also found these adorable carrots at Wal-mart.  I added them to my milk-glass flower pot filled with edible Easter grass. 
Wouldn't these make great place cards?  They are filled with Jelly Beans...so cute!


Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow is my drawing for the Gooseberry Patch book.  If you haven't entered yet, you still have some time.  I will hold the drawing at 1:15 p.m. Eastern Time.

♥ Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...