Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~*Can't Believe I've Been Gone So Long*~

I honestly can't believe that it's been so long since I last posted. Time sure flies!!! Thank you all for continuing to stop by for visits and for your wonderful comments...I really appreciate all of you!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I thought I'd share some pictures from my daughter Emily's 16th birthday party. She wanted to go with a pink and green theme since that's her favorite colors. I found small boxes at Wal-mart (Wedding section). My friend, Beth, and her daughter came over and spent an afternoon spiffying up these little favors. We filled them with pink and green M & M's. When Emily was little she called them Emmy M's.

We held her party at Foggy Mountain Lodge

Her caked was baked by Jim from Dainty Pastry Shoppe

Here's the birthday girl!

Emily dancing with her daddy!
Opening some presents.
Standing proudly by her new car.
Watch out world...here she comes! She just got her permit several weeks ago so, we've been spending our afternoons driving.
Thank you all for stopping by...I really appreciate!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...