Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

~* Darn It To Heck *~


I had planned on posting some pictures today, but for some reason my internet is not cooperating with blogger. I wanted to show you the spice tins I added to my spice cupboard. I also added a few little things on the top of the cupboard from one of my favorite local stores Collections By Marty. I went to several yard sales a couple of Saturdays ago and found some great things all for under $10.00 and I can't even show those to you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you Leslie, Adrienne, Cherry, Valerie, Anne F., Alice Grace, Kelli, Rondell, Carolyn, Heidi, Kim, Dawn, Shayne, Robin, Mary, Sharon, BackInTheDay, Penny, Jen, Colleen, PrimLover/FarmGirlDreamer, and Michelle for leaving me such nice comments about my freebie! I went to a yard sale at the home where I picked up the freebie and found more great items really cheap.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I started a new blog. If you want to take a look then click on the link that says "Home Is Where The Heart Is...2" above.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Debi from What's Cook'n In Junk gave me an award and I wanted to thank her from the bottom of my heart...that was so sweet of you. She gave it to me back in July, but my absentmindedness (or old age...lol) got in the way of me thanking her.

It's so hard to choose who to pass this on to, so if you have not been awarded this yet, please add this award to your blog!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Graphic by http://www.gonecountrygraphics.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...