Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

~* It's A Miracle & The Laundry Room *~


Graphic by Country Luvn

Hello sweet blogging friends, I honestly thought that I would be away for awhile the way I was feeling yesterday (thank you for your get well wishes). I got lots of rest yesterday, had a half decent nights sleep and awoke feeling so much better (those must be some miracle pills I'm taking)! Although I am definitely not back to feeling 100% better I know that I am on the road to recovery...PRAISE THE LORD!!! Please keep my dd in your prayers, she is going to see the doctor today because she hasn't been feeling well for a week now, too.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I wanted to share with you some embroidery pictures that I found before Christmas at Tractor Supply. If you've never been into one of these stores I encourage you to visit right around Thanksgiving...they have the nicest gift...who would have known?

I have them hung in my laundry room above my washer and dryer. I think they fit in so nicely there.

I got the wooden plate at Goodwill for .99 cents. I decided to put a picture of my dh and his 3 older brothers inside (his baby brother wasn't born yet). I think it's so sweet. My dh has some great picture of his childhood that I'm going to put into a collage if I ever get around to it.

Do you see what's behind this basket of pine and pip berries...my unsightly hoses for my washer.

I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my laundry room updates. Take care, dear blogging friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...