Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Home For My Key Picture

I have finally taken the time to hang my key project picture...it now has a home on the beadboard between my kitchen cabinets and countertop. I'm not sure this is where it will be permanently, but it will do for now. I have several other items that I'd love to hang on this beadboard - old cookie cutters, more stars and signs, etc.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Right now we are in the middle of having new windows and cement board siding installed, so decorating is not a priority...cleaning up is! Once this is done then there are no more major remodeling projects...at least I don't think so. I am planning on keeping several of the old windows for projects...I have several ideas, but nothing nailed down for sure...stayed tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...